-
August 1st, 2005, 02:27 PM
#1
Inactive Member
From the pictures, Elizabeth's eyes look just Kirstens, but Ive heard some people say they are not. Do they have that violet color some of us had thought she would have? The reason I ask, is that I am toying with the idea of eventually getting Elizabeth and rewigging her to be a brunette. I have seen some that I think would work really well. It would be cool if she could have brown eyes, but I dont think Im going to attempt eye transplants too! I can deal with the eyes if they are of a distinctive, new color. Especially violet which would be beautiful with dark hair. She would look like Elizabeth Taylor! LOL I know I will have Kit and Kirsten someday, and thats just too many blondes with blue eyes for me. I have no desire to get Samantha or Molly so I would like a little more variety in my dolls. Either way, I wouldnt be doing this for awhile, I just dont have the room! But I was simply curious to those of you who now have Elizabeth. Thanks so much!
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ August 01, 2005 11:28 AM: Message edited by: shortie421 ]</font>
-
August 1st, 2005, 02:43 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Anyone? Sorry, Im impatient today, I know people on here have her to look at right now, LOL
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ August 01, 2005 11:43 AM: Message edited by: shortie421 ]</font>
-
August 1st, 2005, 04:03 PM
#3
Inactive Member
they are not as light as my old white-body Kirsten's, but they might be the same color as a new-Kirsten
so I don't know if that answers your question, but it might help you out a little bit more
-
August 2nd, 2005, 03:12 AM
#4
Inactive Member
Ok, I dont want to be rude, but...this is kind of a yes or no question. I cant tell from the pictures so thats why Im asking. I would really appreciate it if someone who had the doll would just give me a simple answer, I know you are out there!
-
August 2nd, 2005, 03:59 AM
#5
Inactive Member
lol, I haven't seen her in person yet, but they actually look like a light green-blue to me, they do seem VERY distinctive. I didn't think I'd like her either, but...she's coming to my house, lol. I'm an addict.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks